Comodo SGC SSL Certificate offers optimum level security by providing highest encryptions level of 128 bit to 256 bits. SGC SSL is professional SSL solution for securing leading web sites providing complete assurance and confidence to customers and website visitors.
Comodo SGC SSL is a full business validation SSL certificate. It validates your site and company’s information and verifies your company details, strengthening confidence and trust of your customers. SGC SSL ensures increased conversion rate and lowers the chances of your website abandonment.
SGC is also included in Comodos SGC SSL Certificate which enables effective working of your SSL Certificate even on older browsers. Million of internet users are still using older browsers, capable of weak 40 bits encryption. Without SGC (Server Gated Cryptography) many of the older browsers and operating systems will not connect to the strongest encryption levels of 128 bits – 256 bits. Comodo is a trusted source of SGC –enabled SSL Certificates, enabling use of up-to 256 bits encryption for the majority of internet users.
SGC SSL Certificate is a professional SSL solution for all high volume e-commerce websites. It ensures protection of your website and makes it possible that your site is trusted by highest number of internet users.
The issuance of SGC SSL Certificate involves a stringent two step validation process. Online two-step validation makes SGC SSL a highly trusted certificate that ensures optimum level security to your customers and business partners. SGC SSL comes with a high warranty of $250,000 to cover the need of your high end website.
Comodo SGC SSL is one of the most popular and cost effective SSL Certificate as it offers high encryptions of up-to 256 bits and a warranty of $250,000 to cover the needs of professional websites. SGC SSL Certificate is trusted by over 99.3% of current internet users. With this SGC enabled SSL certificate you can protect more of your customers at the highest levels of security than regular SSL Certificates. SGC SSL Certificate is supported by most mobile devices, browsers and servers which make it a highly compatible SSL certificate.
SGC SSL is supported by Comodo dynamic Site Seal ‘Corner of Trust’. This trust mark from Comodo delivers identity details of your organization to your customers. Comodo Site Seal proves your commitment to online security and boost trust and confidence of your site visitors, customers and business partners.
Get your SGC SSL Certificate from the most trusted Certification Authority Comodo, and avail a professional SSL solution to secure sensitive information and transactions of your customers and business partners.
SSLMagic.com is Platinum Partner with Comodo– a highly recognized SSL Certification Authority. Comodo SSL certificates are highly trusted in industry as they offer industry standard encryptions to ensure optimum level security.
SSLMagic.com is an authorized dealer for selling and renewing of all SGC SSL Certificates from Comodo. We provide you quick and trustworthy issuance and renewal of all Comodo SSL Certificates that you have bought from us or any other reseller or even directly from the vendor -Comodo.
The support team of SSLMagic.com offers highest level of technical assistance 24/7. Our Comodo SGC SSL comes with a 30 days Money back guarantee. Our online email validation system saves you from hassle of paper work, offering an efficient and swift SSL solution.
|Brand (Certification Authority)||Comodo|
|Validation Type||Organization Validation|
|Domains Secured||Single Domain|
|Mobile Support||Most Devices|
|Encryption SSL||128 bits - 256 bits SGC Enabled|
|Key Length||2048 Bits|
|Browser Compatibility||99.3 %|
|Site Seal Type||Free Dynamic (Comodo ;Corner of Trust’)|
|Issuance Time||1 - 2 days|
|Installation Time||60 Seconds|
|Domains Secured||Single FQDN Domain|
|Validation Method||Online Verification|
|Encryption Strength||128 bits - 256 bits SGC Enabled|
|Re-Issue||Free Self Service Re-issues (during Validity period)|
SSLMagic.com offers simple and swift renewals for Comodo SGC SSL Certificate. We are authorized to renew your already purchased SGC SSL Certificate, whether you have purchased it from us, some other reseller or directly from the Comodo. We offer unlimited renewal benefits with renewal of SGC SSL Certificate:
- Authorized renewals of certificates.
- Renew already expired Comodo SGC SSL Certificate swiftly and without hassle.
- Get your expiring certificate renew within minutes.
- Up-to 90 days extra validity with regular and early renewals.
- Extra discount on multiyear renewals.
- Special discounted offers for regular renewals.
If you renew early with us at SSLMagic.com we will add the remaining days to your new SGC SSL Certificate. You can renew up-to 90 days before the expiration of your certificate.
|Days before Expiration||Additional Renewal Months|
|plus or minus 15 days||1 Month|
|16 to 45 days||2 Months|
|46 to 90 days||3 Months|
SGC SSL Certificate has the highest browser recognition in the industry and is compatible with 99.3% PC browsers, mobile devices and servers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+ (Vista)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+ (XP)*
- Opera 9.5+
- Firefox 3+
- Google Chrome 0.3.154.9 +
- Apple Safari 3.2 +
- Apple iPhone 3.0 +
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 5.01+
- Mozilla Firefox 1.0+
- Opera 6.1+
- Apple Safari 1.0+
- Google Chrome
- AOL 5+
- Netscape Communicator 4.51+
- Red Hat Linux Konqueror (KDE)
- Microsoft WebTV
- Konqueror (KDE) 2.0.0 +
- Microsoft Outlook 99+
- Microsoft Entourage (OS/X)
- Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0+
- Qualcomm Eudora 6.2+
- Lotus Notes (6+)
- Netscape Communicator 4.51+
- Mulberry Mail
- Openwave mobile browser 6.20+
- Major Operators inc. Vodafone, Orange, AT&T
- Major Handset providers SonyEricsson, Nokia, Alcatel & Palm (S40/S60/S80/OSSO) based Handsets from 2002
- Sony PlayStation Portable
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Nintendo Wii
- Microsoft Authenticode & Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Apple Mail
- Windows Mail
- The Bat
- Major Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and 7 (all versions inc 32/64 bit)
- Apple MAC OS 9.0+ (circa 2002), includes 10.5.X and 10.6.X
- All Major Linux Distributions (Debian, Ubuntu etc)
- Android (inclusion carrier specific)
- Apple iPhone, iPod Safari
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5/6
- Microsoft Windows CE 4.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Pocket PC 2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
- RIM Blackberry 4.3.0
- NTT / DoCoMo
- PalmOS 5.x
- Netfront 3.0+
- Opera 4.10+
- Adobe AIR
- Sun Java JRE (1.4.2 Update 16+, 5.0 Update 13+, 6 Update 3+)
- Mozilla Suite v0.9.8+
- OpenSSL.org’s OpenSSL v0.9.5+
- Google Checkout
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, InfoPath)
- We are authorized to sell and renew SSL across the globe.
- High discount on vendor regular price and multi year purchase.
- Guaranteed genuine price. No hidden fees no extra charges.
- Very simple and easy going automated online order system.
- 30 days 100% money back guarantee – No Hassle, No Questions.
- Round the clock real time live chat and email support - 24/7/365.
- Highly qualified technical and sales reps to help you on live assistance.
- Free security site seal on every purchase and assure online security.
- Unlike other resellers, we offer free reissue insurance at zero cost.
- Receive renewal reminders before SSL expiry and stay secured.