Create the green address bar on all of your domains at a very low price with the Comodo EV Multi-Domain SSL Certificate
If you want to secure the multiple domains that your website has, in an affordable way then go for Comodo EV Multi-Domain SSL certificate . You can inspire trust and make your customers feel at ease. This is the certificate that won’t break your account.
The Comodo EV Multi-Domain SSL certificate has the high elite level of web security at awfully reasonable price. This certificate offers SAN support for up to 250 domains. This is a robust choice for use in Microsoft Exchange and Communications Server environments. The high encryption levels of up to 256-bit, Comodo EV Multi-Domain SSL certificate provides top-notch security at a very cheap price. The best thing is that it is at very low cost, over 71% off the vendor price. A true attraction for visitors and customers who want to have peace of mind while enjoying the best security.
Comodo EV Multi-Domain SSL certificate gives the encryption strengths up to 256-bit, with a 2048-bit signature key–the most desirable level of security.
Peace of Mind
This SSL/TLS certificate has HUGE warranty of $1,750,000 warranty. The certificate works perfectly but this is just for peace of mind just in case this certificate doesn't work or some sort of error has occurred.
The certificate also features a 15-days money back guarantee. You can also have unlimited reissuances for the lifespan of the certificate. It also includes the static “Point to Verify” Comodo Site Seal. This is in addition to the green address bar which shows your registered company name. This ensures your customers that you are real and also a verified business.
Fast and Easy Validation
The Comodo Extended Validation Multi-Domain is an extended validation-level certificate. Not much to worry about, just your business will be vetted by GeoTrust to ensure that it is a legitimate legal entity. It does sound like a lot, but nothing to stress upon. Usually it takes 1-5 Days, but for any company with its registration information is accurate and up to date.
Comodo Extended Validation Multi-Domain SSL Certificates are acknowledged by 99.9% of web and mobile browsers. If your customers can browse the Internet on it, then they'll be secure visiting your site on it.
We have the best in value and cheap Multi-Domain SSL certificate. And it is our promise that you will not be able to find ant price lesser than that is listed right here. And if, the chances are extremely, you do find it for less–we will be able to beat that price. We are fully confident that we are giving best deal available. For you we have listed 71% off the vendor price.
Complete Telephone Verification is required to use this product. For new customers/orders, Comodo requires either a Dun and Bradstreet, BBB.com listing, or a Legal Opinion Letter to complete telephone verification. This is required for customers/orders after October 6th, 2016. Other third party telephone directories which may include Yellowpages.com will not be accepted after this date. If, for any reason, you cannot complete these options, please contact support at support@SSLMagic.com as we can offer other solutions that may be easier for you to complete.
Comodo Extended Validation Multi-Domain SSL Certificate Benefits and Features
• Mobile & web browser compatibility by 99.99%
• Encryption Strength of 128/256-bit, 2048-bit conventional EV SSL Certificate
• Displays your company name and location, verified by Comodo
• Comodo customer service to handle queries is round-the-clock
• Money-back guarantee for 15-Days
• Free Comodo Seal
• Unlimited server licenses
• Re-Issuance of unlimited certificate for lifetime of the cert
• Warranty comes with a $1,750,000/-
• Full-Business Validation that verifies your legitimacy
• Round the clock support services available
• SAN support to secure multiple domains
• SSL installation Checker
Comdo EV Multi-Domain Server and Client OS Compatibility
Client OS: Windows 7, Vista,XP, 200, Snow Leopard, Mac OS X, Linux Client OS.
Server OS: Novell, Windows Server 200 -2008, Linux, UNIX, Solaris and more
Web Servers: Cobalt, Microsoft IIS6 & 7, Apache, Tomcat, IBM HTTP, Weblogic
E-Mail Servers: Microsoft Entourage (OS/X), Microsoft Outlook 99+, Qualcomm Eudora 6.2+, Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0+, Lotus Notes (6+), Mulberry, Netscape Communicator 4.51+, etc.
Comodo EV SSL Server Browser Compatibility
Chrome - 3 & All
Firefox 1 & All
IE 5 & All
Opera 7 & All
Netscape 9 & All
AOL 10 & All
Safari All Browsers
Mobile Browser Compatibility:
• Android (inclusion carrier specific)
• Apple iPhone, iPod Safari
• Microsoft Windows Mobile 5/6
• Microsoft Windows CE 4.0
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Pocket PC 2003
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
• RIM Blackberry 4.3.0
• Alcatel & Palm (S40/S60/S80/OSSO) based
• NTT / DoCoMo
• SoftBank Mobile
• PalmOS 5.x
• Netfront 3.0+
• Opera 4.10+
• Openwave mobile browser 6.20+
• Major Handset providers Sony Ericsson, Nokia
The EV SSL Certificate Validation Process
The EV Certificate validation process was established by the industry group CA/B Forum and is designed to make sure consumers can distinguish legitimate sites from phishing sites. This increase in trust and protection involves a few extra steps when obtaining an EV SSL certificate including (but not limited to):
• Legal status as a company created by government filing
• Registration number of incorporation
• Place of business is in same jurisdiction (e.g. country) as place of business registration
• Organization name
• Business name
• Full business address and main phone number
• All prerequisite documents for EV SSL Certificates from Comodo
Comodo Security Services Validation Contact Details:
• Email validation documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number within the email.
• You may fax your validation documentation including your order number on the pages.
• U.S. Fax for validation documentation: +1 866 831 5837 or +1 866 261 8895
• Europe Fax for validation documentation: + 44.(0)161.877.1767
•You will only be required to submit either or both of the above if requested during the enrollment process.
• You can request an update on the progress of your application by sending and email to email@example.com stating your Order Number.
Thank you so much for SSL Guys. ! Got the new certificate really fast – already installed now and works perfectly fine! Many thanks to SSLMagic high-class support team - SSLMagic is super QUICK!
When our previous SSL Certificate provider that we had worked with for many years disappeared, we were in the middle of a major web site security problem. So, we were in urgent need for help. SSLMagic came to the rescue and quickly delivered us new SSL Certificates, and we were able to secure our site. Thank You so much SSLMagic . They rock !
We fully endorse SSLMagic . We've been working with them for many years and have never had an issue. The Team is always there on livechat to support . We originally chose to go with them because of their stellar customer support and service. Can't go wrong with these guys!