Comodo EV SSL Certificate
$152.90 PER YEAR
$267.58 PER 2 YEARS
Maximize the trust in your customers with the Comodo EV SSL certificate
Do you want to upgrade your site to the next level? The Comodo EV SSL provides top-notch encryption and the additional extended business validation. This will enable your customers to enjoy ultimate confidence while doing business. The Comodo EV SSL certificate will enable the green address bar, it is trust indicator that has been statistically proven to increase conversions. This will also inspire the ultimate trust in your customers. In addition to this, with the increased conversions, this is one of the only SSL certificates that can deliver a true ROI.
Featuring 256-bit encryption strength and a 2048-bit signature key, this certificate performs well in almost on 99.9% of browsers and mobile devices—inclusive of all the most recent versions. The best thing is the HUGE $1,750,000 warranty and a dynamic Comodo Trustmark with "Point-to-Verify" technology. This technology authenticates online identity and allow customers to know that it is you and that you’re safe to buy from— valued at very nominal price of $114.46 just by itself. Get the best deal now as it is being offered at such a price which no one can beat– starting at just $114.46 per year.
Comodo EV SSL offers encryption strengths up to 256-bit along with a 2048-bit signature key.
Peace of Mind
The Comodo EV SSL certificate offers a HUGE $1,750,000 warranty and a 15-days money-back guarantee.
Fast and Easy Validation
The Comodo EV SSL certificate requires Extended Validation, just as the name indicates. It is a routine process where the Certificate Authority will verify your business’s legal status. Your business must be a legitimate legal entity operating in good faith and if you are a real business then there is nothing to worry. This process works smoothly if you have all of your registration information up to date. It can be completed within 1-5 business days.
The Comodo EV SSL Certificate is acknowledged by 99.9% of web and mobile browsers. If the users reach your site, they’re protected on it.
Get the best deal now as it is being offered at such a price which no one can beat– starting at just $114.46 per year- that is 67% off the vendor price!
Complete Telephone Verification is required to use this product. For new customers/orders, Comodo requires either a Dun and Bradstreet, BBB.com listing, or a Legal Opinion Letter to complete telephone verification. This is required for customers/orders after October 6th, 2016. Other third party telephone directories which may include Yellowpages.com will not be accepted after this date. If, for any reason, you cannot complete these options, please contact support at support@SSLMagic.com as we can offer other solutions that may be easier for you to complete.
Comodo EV SSL Benefits and Features
• Mobile & web browser compatibility by 99.99%
• Encryption Strength of 128/256-bit, 2048-bit conventional EV SSL Certificate
• Displays your company name and location, verified by Comodo
• Comodo customer service to handle queries is round-the-clock
• Money-back guarantee for 15-Days
• Unlimited server licenses
• Re-Issuance of unlimited certificate for lifetime of the cert
• Warranty comes with a $1,750,000/-
• Full-Business Validation that verifies your legitimacy
• Starting at just $114.46 per year- that is 67% off the vendor price!
• Round the clock support services available
Comdo EV SSL Server and Client OS Compatibility
Client OS: XP, Vista, 2000, Snow Leopard, Linux OS, Windows 7, Mac OSX.
Server OS: UNIX, Windows 2000, 2003 & 2008, Sun J2EE, Linux, Novell and WME
Web Server: Tomcat, HTTP, WebLogic, Microsoft IIS7, II6, Apache, IBM, Cobalt
E-Mail Servers: Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, Lotus Dominos, Smarter Mail, etc.
Comodo EV SSL Server Browser Compatibility
Chrome - 3 & All
Firefox 1 & All
IE 5 & All
Opera 7 & All
Netscape 9 & All
AOL 10 & All
Safari All Browsers
Mobile Browser Compatibility:
• Android (inclusion carrier specific)
• Apple iPhone, iPod Safari
• Microsoft Windows Mobile 5/6
• Microsoft Windows CE 4.0
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Pocket PC 2003
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
• RIM Blackberry 4.3.0
• Alcatel & Palm (S40/S60/S80/OSSO) based
• NTT / DoCoMo
• SoftBank Mobile
• PalmOS 5.x
• Netfront 3.0+
• Opera 4.10+
• Openwave mobile browser 6.20+
• Major Handset providers Sony Ericsson, Nokia
The EV SSL Certificate Validation Process
The EV Certificate validation process was established by the industry group CA/B Forum and is designed to make sure consumers can distinguish legitimate sites from phishing sites. This increase in trust and protection involves a few extra steps when obtaining an EV SSL certificate including (but not limited to):
• Legal status as a company created by government filing
• Registration number of incorporation
• Place of business is in same jurisdiction (e.g. country) as place of business registration
• Organization name
• Business name
• Full business address and main phone number
• All prerequisite documents for EV SSL Certificates from Comodo
Comodo Security Services Validation Contact Details:
• Email validation documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number within the email.
• You may fax your validation documentation including your order number on the pages.
• U.S. Fax for validation documentation: +1 866 831 5837 or +1 866 261 8895
• Europe Fax for validation documentation: + 44.(0)161.877.1767
• You will only be required to submit either or both of the above if requested during the enrollment process.
• You can request an update on the progress of your application by sending and email to email@example.com stating your Order Number.
Thank you so much for SSL Guys. ! Got the new certificate really fast – already installed now and works perfectly fine! Many thanks to SSLMagic high-class support team - SSLMagic is super QUICK!
When the previous SSL certificate provider that had worked with us for many years disappeared, we found ourselves in the middle of major website security issues. Therefore, we urgently need help. SSLMagic rescued and quickly provided us with a new SSL certificate, so we were able to protect our website. Thank you very much SSLMagic. They rock!
We fully endorse SSLMagic. We've been working with them for many years and have never had an issue. The Team is always there on live chat to support . We chose to use their services because of their excellent service and customer support. You can't go wrong with these guys! Whatever issue you have, they are there 24/7 to answer your queries.