Domain Validated UCC SSL - 2 SAN included
$97.90 PER YEAR
$171.33 PER 2 YEARS
Give Protection to your multiple domains at most affordable price with the Comodo Multi-Domain SSL
Are you searching for an enormously affordable way to secure multiple domains with only one certificate? The Comodo Multi-Domain SSL is sufficient to do the needful. Now you can secure up to 250 domains with a single certificate, this will immensely simplify your management and administrative needs.
The Comodo Multi-Domain SSL offers industry-standard encryption strength (256-bit) and a 2048-bit signature key. It can be in your possession within just few days, just after the Organization Authentication process is complete. The best part is that it unveils the Comodo Secure Site Seal that enable your customers to enjoy peace of mind. Now you can get a nominal price starting at $101.14 per year, it is huge off-61% off the vendor price!
The Comodo Multi-Domain offers encryption strength up to 256-bit and a 2048-bit signature key.
Peace of Mind
The Comodo Multi-Domain is supported by a 15-days money-back guarantee. It also provides the Comodo Secure Site Seal.
Fast and Easy Validation
The Comodo Multi-Domain SSL is Organization Validated. It means that there will be authentication of your organization. This is a way to get peace for your customers as they are sure of your identity. It's a way for a customer to fastly verify that your website has been vetted by a third-party, who is a global security leader in Comodo.You can get this certificate within 1-3 Days if your registration data is accurate and up to date.
If your customers can browse the Internet on it, they’ll be protected when they visit your site on it. Comodo Multi-Domain SSL works on 99.9% of web and mobile devices.
We have the best in value and cheap Comodo Multi-Domain certificate. And it is our promise that you will not be able to find ant price lesser than that is listed right here. And if, the chances are extremely, you do find it for less–we will be able to beat that price. We are fully confident that we are giving best deal available. Comodo Multi-Domain SSL certificate starts at just $101.14 per year, that's 61% off the vendor price!
Please note: CompleteTelephone Verification is required to use this product. For new customers/orders, Comodo requires either a Dun and Bradstreet, BBB.com listing, or a Legal Opinion Letter to complete telephone verification. This is required for customers/orders after October 6th, 2016. Other third party telephone directories which may include Yellowpages.com will not be accepted after this date. If, for any reason, you cannot complete these options, please contact support at support@SSLMagic.com as we can offer other solutions that may be easier for you to complete.
Comodo Multi-Domain SSL Certificate Benefits and Features
• Mobile & web browser compatibility by 99.99%
• 2 FREE Sans included
• Encryption Strength of 128/256-bit, 2048-bit conventional EV SSL Certificate
• Comodo customer service to handle queries is round-the-clock
• Money-back guarantee for 15-Days
• Builds Customer confidence
• Trusted by more than 99.9% browsers
• Affordable and less pricey way, simplify certificate management
• Full-Business Validation that verifies your legitimacy
• Round the clock support services available
Comdo Multi-Domain Server and Client OS Compatibility
Client OS: XP, Vista, 2000, Snow Leopard, Linux OS, Windows 7, Mac OSX.
Server OS: UNIX, Windows 2000, 2003 & 2008, Sun J2EE, Linux, Novell and WME
Web Server: Tomcat, HTTP, WebLogic, Microsoft IIS7, II6, Apache, IBM, Cobalt
E-Mail Servers: Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, Lotus Dominos, Smarter Mail, etc.
Comodo Multi-Domain Server Browser Compatibility
Chrome - 3 & All
Firefox 1 & All
IE 5 & All
Opera 7 & All
Netscape 9 & All
AOL 10 & All
Safari All Browsers
Mobile Browser Compatibility:
• Android (inclusion carrier specific)
• Apple iPhone, iPod Safari
• Microsoft Windows Mobile 5/6
• Microsoft Windows CE 4.0
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Pocket PC 2003
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
• RIM Blackberry 4.3.0
• Alcatel & Palm (S40/S60/S80/OSSO) based
• NTT / DoCoMo
• SoftBank Mobile
• PalmOS 5.x
• Netfront 3.0+
• Opera 4.10+
• Openwave mobile browser 6.20+
• Major Handset providers Sony Ericsson, Nokia
The EV SSL Certificate Validation Process
The EV Certificate validation process was established by the industry group CA/B Forum and is designed to make sure consumers can distinguish legitimate sites from phishing sites. This increase in trust and protection involves a few extra steps when obtaining an EV SSL certificate including (but not limited to):
• Legal status as a company created by government filing
• Registration number of incorporation
• Place of business is in same jurisdiction (e.g. country) as place of business registration
• Organization name
• Business name
• Full business address and main phone number
• All prerequisite documents for EV SSL Certificates from Comodo
Comodo Security Services Validation Contact Details:
• Email validation documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number within the email.
• You may fax your validation documentation including your order number on the pages.
• U.S. Fax for validation documentation: +1 866 831 5837 or +1 866 261 8895
• Europe Fax for validation documentation: + 44.(0)161.877.1767
• You will only be required to submit either or both of the above if requested during the enrollment process.
• You can request an update on the progress of your application by sending and email to email@example.com stating your Order Number.
Thank you so much for SSL Guys. ! Got the new certificate really fast – already installed now and works perfectly fine! Many thanks to SSLMagic high-class support team - SSLMagic is super QUICK!
When the previous SSL certificate provider that had worked with us for many years disappeared, we found ourselves in the middle of major website security issues. Therefore, we urgently need help. SSLMagic rescued and quickly provided us with a new SSL certificate, so we were able to protect our website. Thank you very much SSLMagic. They rock!
We fully endorse SSLMagic. We've been working with them for many years and have never had an issue. The Team is always there on live chat to support . We chose to use their services because of their excellent service and customer support. You can't go wrong with these guys! Whatever issue you have, they are there 24/7 to answer your queries.