Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate - 2 SAN included
$262.90 PER YEAR
$460.08 PER 2 YEARS
Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate
Do you want to save your time and avoid hassle of managing multiple websites and Sub-Domains? Then the Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL is the ideal security solution for you. Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL can provide security to all of your main domains that can be up to 250. There can be unlimited number of Sub-Domains, all in one low price. You can encrypt:
This is all in a single certificate. This is the best way to lower your certificate management and administration needs. The Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL features encryption strength up to 256-bit, with a 2048-bit signature key. Best part is the unlocking of static Comodo Secure Site Seal, a statically proven way to increase consumer trust and conversions.
The Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL offers encryption strength of 128/256-bit and also has a 2048-bit signature key.
Peace of Mind
The Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL certificate features a 15-days money-back guarantee and is supported by the Comodo Secure Site Seal.
Fast and Easy Validation
This is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate. Comodo will authenticate your business before issuing you the certificate. It can take 1-3 Days but can be done smoothly if your registration data is up to date.
The Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard can be used for 99.9% of web and mobile browsers.
Act now and pick up the most affordable Comodo SSL certificate for 56% off the vendor price.
Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard Certificate Benefits and Features
• Quick online issuance and no paperwork, takes not more than 10 minutes
• Industry-standard 128/256-bit encryption strength and a 2048-bit signature key.
• 2 additional SANs are included
• Reachable by majority of the users as it has 99.9% web and mobile browsers recognition
• Can be easily installed on different IPs
• 15-days refund policy
• Unlimited server licenses
• Re-Issuance of unlimited certificate for lifetime of the cert
• Warranty comes with a $250,000/-
• Support is available 24/7
• Beneficial tools available like “Installation Checker”
• Please note: Complete Telephone Verification is required to use this product. For new customers/orders, Comodo requires either a Dun and Bradstreet, BBB.com listing, or a Legal Opinion Letter to complete telephone verification. This is required for customers/orders after October 6th, 2016. Other third party telephone directories which may include Yellowpages.com will not be accepted after this date. If, for any reason, you cannot complete these options, please contact support at support@SSLMagic.com as we can offer other solutions that may be easier for you to complete.
Comodo SSL Server and Client OS Compatibility:
Web Servers: Windows 7, Vista,XP, 200, Snow Leopard, Mac OS X, Linux Client OS.
E-mail Servers: Microsoft Outlook 9.0 +, Microsoft Entourage (OS/X), Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 +, Microsoft Outlook Express 5 +, Qualcomm Eudora 6.2 +, Lotus Notes (6 +), Mail.app (Mac OS X), Microsoft / Windows Mail 1.0 + (Vista)
Comodo SSL Browser Compatibility
Chrome - 3 & All
Firefox 1 & All
IE 5 & All
Opera 7 & All
Netscape 9 & All
AOL 10 & All
Safari All Browsers
Mobile Browser Compatibility:
• Android 1.5 +
• iOS 1.0 +
• Windows Phone 7 +
• Microsoft Windows Mobile 5/6
• Blackberry 4.3.0 +
• Microsoft Windows CE 4.0
• Microsoft IE Pocket PC 2003
• Microsoft IE Smartphone 2003
• Palm OS 5.0 +
• Netfront Browser 3.0 +
• KDDI Openwave 126.96.36.199 +
• Opera Mini 3.0 +
• Opera Mobile 6.0 +
• NTT / DoCoMo
• Sony Playstation Portable
• Sony Playstation 3
• Nintendo Wii
Based on the country of the applicant, SSLMagic may request you to submit your business license, Articles of Association or the DUNS (Data Universal Numbering System) information. Please contact us for further information if you use a trading name or represent a non-incorporated business.
Comodo Security Services Validation Contact Details
If you're emailing validation documentation, please send email to COMODO group and include your order number within the email. You can also fax your validation documentation to the number below. Be sure to include your order number on the pages:
US Fax for validation docs: +1 866 831 5837 or +1 866 261 8895
Europe Fax for validation docs: + 44.(0)161.877.1767
Please note that you'll only be required to submit either or both of the above if requested during the enrollment process.
For a status update regarding your application, please send email to COMODO group and include your Order Number in the email.
Thank you so much for SSL Guys. ! Got the new certificate really fast – already installed now and works perfectly fine! Many thanks to SSLMagic high-class support team - SSLMagic is super QUICK!
When the previous SSL certificate provider that had worked with us for many years disappeared, we found ourselves in the middle of major website security issues. Therefore, we urgently need help. SSLMagic rescued and quickly provided us with a new SSL certificate, so we were able to protect our website. Thank you very much SSLMagic. They rock!
We fully endorse SSLMagic. We've been working with them for many years and have never had an issue. The Team is always there on live chat to support . We chose to use their services because of their excellent service and customer support. You can't go wrong with these guys! Whatever issue you have, they are there 24/7 to answer your queries.