Offering lowest price of just $18.02 per year, secure up to 250 websites with the Positive Multi-Domain SSL
Yes, you have read it right,in just 10 minutes you can secure up to 250 domains with the Comodo Positive Multi-Domain SSL. The Multi-Domain SSL/TLS certificate is awesome for those with plentiful sites and a constricted budget. With a nominal price of just $18.02 dollars per year, you will be able to encrypt your main website and up to 250 additional SAN’s. For example, you can encrypt:
This certificate offers industry-standard 128/256-bit encryption strength.It is acknowledged by 99.9% of browsers and mobile devices. The best part is, it's backed by a $10,000 warranty plus a static PositiveSSL site seal. It also offers two free SAN's – this will allow you to secure two additional domains in no additional cost – that’s a $45 value! It is time to buy today and you can get a low-priced Multi-Domain Positive SSL certificate for up to 86% OFF the vendor price.
The Comodo Positive Multi-Domain SSL certificate features encryption strength of 128/256-bit along with a 2048-bit signature key.
Peace of Mind
The Comodo Positive SSL Multi-Domain is supported by a $10,000 warranty and a 15-days money-back guarantee.
Fast and Easy Validation
In matter of 10 minutes, this multi-domain certificate can be yours. Simply prove that you own the domain(s) in question and you’re ready to go!
The multi-domain/SAN/UCC solution is acknowledged by 99.9% of browsers and mobile devices.
86% off the vendor price is the cheapest price that you can get. If you decide to buy now,you can pick up a these certificates start at just $18.02 per year.
Comodo Positive Multi-Domain Features and Benefits:
• One Main Domain & Two Additional Domains Secured
• 2 additional SAN's included with your purchase
• 250 Domains are secured with Additional SAN Purchase
• Managing several certificates in one saves lots of time
• By replacing several different certificates with streamlined solution saves lots of money
• Mobile & web browser compatibility by 99.99%
• Encryption Strength of 128/256-bit
• Quick issuance for automated Domain Validation
• Comodo customer service to handle queries is round-the-clock
• Money-back guarantee for 15-Days
• Unlimited server licenses
• Re-Issuance of unlimited certificate for lifetime of the cert
• Warranty comes with a $10,000/-
Comodo Positive Multi-Domain SSL Server and Client OS Compatibility:
Client OS: Windows 7, Vista,XP, 200, Snow Leopard, Mac OS X, Linux Client OS.
Server OS: Novell, Windows Server 200 -2008, Linux, UNIX, Solaris and more.
Web Servers: Cobalt, Microsoft IIS6 & 7, Apache, Tomcat, IBM HTTP, Weblogic
E-Mail Servers: Microsoft Entourage (OS/X), Microsoft Outlook 99+, Qualcomm Eudora 6.2+, Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0+, Lotus Notes
(6+), Mulberry, Netscape Communicator 4.51+, etc.
Comodo Positive Multi-Domain SSL Browser Compatibility
Chrome - 3 & All
Firefox 1 & All
IE 5 & All
Opera 7 & All
Netscape 9 & All
AOL 10 & All
Safari All Browsers
Mobile Browser Compatibility:
• Android (inclusion carrier specific)
• Apple iPhone, iPod Safari
• Microsoft Windows Mobile 5/6
• Microsoft Windows CE 4.0
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Pocket PC 2003
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
• RIM Blackberry 4.3.0
• Alcatel & Palm (S40/S60/S80/OSSO) based
• NTT / DoCoMo
• SoftBank Mobile
• PalmOS 5.x
• Netfront 3.0+
• Opera 4.10+
• Openwave mobile browser 6.20+
• Major Handset providers Sony Ericsson, Nokia
Thank you so much for SSL Guys. ! Got the new certificate really fast – already installed now and works perfectly fine! Many thanks to SSLMagic high-class support team - SSLMagic is super QUICK!
When our previous SSL Certificate provider that we had worked with for many years disappeared, we were in the middle of a major web site security problem. So, we were in urgent need for help. SSLMagic came to the rescue and quickly delivered us new SSL Certificates, and we were able to secure our site. Thank You so much SSLMagic . They rock !
We fully endorse SSLMagic . We've been working with them for many years and have never had an issue. The Team is always there on livechat to support . We originally chose to go with them because of their stellar customer support and service. Can't go wrong with these guys!