Comodo Unified Communications Certificate
$97.90 PER YEAR
$171.33 PER 2 YEARS
Get the best deal Comodo UCC SSL or Unified Communications SSL Certificate for 54% off the vendor price
Are you thinking to protect multiple domain and host names on one IP address? That too, within Microsoft Exchange and Office Communication environments? To avoid the expensive and complicated process, you can buy one Comodo UCC SSL Certificate. With the starting price of $101.92 per year, the Comodo Unified Communications/UCC SSL certificate is at very low price, 54% off the vendor price. Offering a 256-bit encryption strength and a 2048-bit signature key, this is best way to encrypt multiple domains with a single Comodo UCC certificate. Additionally, you will be reducing certificate management and administrative needs. Comodo UC Certificates features 99.9% web browser compatibility. Also, you will be enjoying the same trust level for a much lesser price than other SSL brands. Enjoy your free time and pay one cheap price.
Comodo Unified Communications SSL offers encryption strength up to 256-bit with a 2048-bit signature key.
Peace of Mind
The Comodo Unified Communications SSL Certificate features with a 15-days money-back guarantee and is backed by the static Comodo Secure Site Seal.
Fast and Easy Validation
Customers enjoy the easy buying mode while a lot easier for yourself. A UC Certificate utilizes groundbreaking technology from ID Authority,letting you enjoy a highly trusted SSL certificate without much hassle. Certificates can be issued within 1-3 Days.
The Comodo Unified Communications SSL is acknowledged by 99.9% of web and mobile browsers.
You can get the Comodo Unified Communications SSL Certificate starting at just $101.92 per year—that's 54% off the vendor price!
Complete Telephone Verification is required to use this product. For new customers/orders, Comodo requires either a Dun and Bradstreet, BBB.com listing, or a Legal Opinion Letter to complete telephone verification. This is required for customers/orders after October 6th, 2016. Other third party telephone directories which may include Yellowpages.com will not be accepted after this date. If, for any reason, you cannot complete these options, please contact support at support@SSLMagic.com as we can offer other solutions that may be easier for you to complete.
Comodo Unified Communications SSL Benefits and Features
• 2 SANs included
• Supported by Office Communication Server 2007
• SAN control for security
• Full business validated SSL certificate
• Multiple Domain protection with one certificate
• One of Microsoft’s three official UCC vendors
• Encryption Strength of 128/256-bit, 2048-bit conventional EV SSL Certificate
• Comodo customer service to handle queries is round-the-clock
• Money-back guarantee for 15-Days
• Builds Customer confidence
• Trusted by more than 99.9% browsers
• Affordable and less pricey way
Comodo UCC SSL Server and Client OS Compatibility
Client OS: XP, Vista, 2000, Snow Leopard, Linux OS, Windows 7, Mac OSX.
Server OS: UNIX, Windows 2000, 2003 & 2008, Sun J2EE, Linux, Novell and WME.
Web Server: Tomcat, HTTP, WebLogic, Microsoft IIS7, II6, Apache, IBM, Cobalt
E-Mail Servers: Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, Lotus Dominos, Smarter Mail, etc.
Comodo UCC SSL Browser Compatibility
Chrome - 3 & All
Firefox 1 & All
IE 5 & All
Opera 7 & All
Netscape 9 & All
AOL 10 & All
Safari All Browsers
Mobile Browser Compatibility
• Android (inclusion carrier specific)
• Apple iPhone, iPod Safari
• Microsoft Windows Mobile 5/6
• Microsoft Windows CE 4.0
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Pocket PC 2003
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
• RIM Blackberry 4.3.0
• Alcatel & Palm (S40/S60/S80/OSSO) based
• NTT / DoCoMo
• SoftBank Mobile
• PalmOS 5.x
• Netfront 3.0+
• Opera 4.10+
• Openwave mobile browser 6.20+
• Major Handset providers SonyEricsson, Nokia
We may request your Business License, Articles of Association or DUNS information (depending on your country and incorporation status). If you are a non-incorporated business or use a trading name please contact us for further instructions.
Comodo Security Services Validation Contact Details
• If emailing validation documentation please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order number.
• You can fax validation documentation to the below number. Please include your order number on the pages.
• US Fax for validation docs: +1 866 831 5837 or +1 866 261 8895
• Europe Fax for validation docs: + 44.(0)161.877.1767
• Please note that you will only be required to submit either or both of the aboveif requested during the enrollment process.
• For an update on the progress of your application please email email@example.com stating your Order Number and requesting an update.
Thank you so much for SSL Guys. ! Got the new certificate really fast – already installed now and works perfectly fine! Many thanks to SSLMagic high-class support team - SSLMagic is super QUICK!
When the previous SSL certificate provider that had worked with us for many years disappeared, we found ourselves in the middle of major website security issues. Therefore, we urgently need help. SSLMagic rescued and quickly provided us with a new SSL certificate, so we were able to protect our website. Thank you very much SSLMagic. They rock!
We fully endorse SSLMagic. We've been working with them for many years and have never had an issue. The Team is always there on live chat to support . We chose to use their services because of their excellent service and customer support. You can't go wrong with these guys! Whatever issue you have, they are there 24/7 to answer your queries.