PositiveSSL Certificate is an ideal SSL solution to provide basic security at the most affordable price. With fastest issuance rate, 40 bits to 256 bits encryptions and Static Site Seal from Comodo, PositiveSSL offers a quick and cost effective SSL solution to secure your customers transactions.
PositiveSSL Certificate provides domain only validation. It verifies and validates the ownership of a single domain. It is an ideal pick for new websites that offer low volume e-commerce transactions. PositiveSSL is also a certificate to use for newly built web sites and web environments where entity verification (for identity assurance) is not required. Private intranet and extranets can also be secured by installing PositiveSSL Certificate.
Comodo PositiveSSL is one of the most popular SSL Certificate as it offers high encryptions of up-to 256 bits at extremely reasonable rates. PositiveSSL is trusted by over 99.3% of current internet population. It is supported by most mobile devices, browsers and servers which makes PositiveSSL a highly compatible SSL certificate.
PositiveSSL is valid for single domain. It can secure both www.example.com and example.com but it is not valid on sub domains. Its 2048 bits CSR encryption makes PositiveSSL an industry standard SSL certificate. With online validation and fastest issuance and installation PositiveSSL provides a swift security level that verifies that your site is secure.
Get your PositiveSSL Certificate from the most trusted Certification Authority Comodo, securing sensitive information and transactions of your customers and business partner.
SSLMagic.com is Platinum Partner with Comodo– a highly recognized SSL Certification Authority. Comodo SSL certificates are highly trusted in industry as they offer industry standard encryptions to ensure optimum level security.
SSLMagic.com is an authorized dealer for selling and renewing of all SSL Certificates from Comodo. We provide you quick and trustworthy issuance and renewal of all Comodo SSL Certificates that you have bought from us or any other reseller or even directly from the vendor -Comodo.
The support team of SSLMagic.com offers highest level of technical assistance 24/7. Our Comodo PositiveSSL comes with a 15 days Money back guarantee. Our online email validation system saves you from hassle of paper work, offering an efficient and swift SSL solution.
|Brand (Certification Authority)||Comodo|
|Validation Type||Domain Validation|
|Domains Secured||Single Domain|
|Mobile Support||Most Devices & Iphones|
|Encryption SSL||40 bits - 256 bits|
|Key Length||2048 Bits|
|Browser Compatibility||99.3 %|
|Site Seal Type||Static|
|Issuance Time||5 – 15 Minutes|
|Installation Time||60 Seconds|
|Domains Secured||Single Domain|
|Validation Method||Online Verification|
|Encryption Strength||40 bits - 256 bits|
SSLMagic.com offers simple and swift renewals for Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate. We are authorized to renew your already purchased PositiveSSL Certificate, whether you have purchased it from us, some other reseller or directly from the Comodo. We offer unlimited renewal benefits with renewal of PositiveSSL Certificate:
- Authorized renewals of certificates.
- Renew already expired Comodo PositiveSSL Wildcard Certificate swiftly and without hassle.
- Up-to 90 days extra validity with regular and early renewals.
- Extra discount on multiyear renewals.
- Special discounted offers for regular renewals.
If you renew early with us at SSLMagic.com we will add the remaining days to your new PositiveSSL Certificate. You can renew up-to 90 days before the expiration of your certificate.
|Days before Expiration||Additional Renewal Months|
|plus or minus 15 days||1 Month|
|16 to 45 days||2 Months|
|46 to 90 days||3 Months|
PositiveSSL Certificate has the highest browser recognition in the industry and is compatible with 99.3% PC browsers, mobile devices and servers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+ (Vista)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+ (XP)*
- Opera 9.5+
- Firefox 3+
- Google Chrome 0.3.154.9 +
- Apple Safari 3.2 +
- Apple iPhone 3.0 +
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 5.01+
- Mozilla Firefox 1.0+
- Opera 6.1+
- Apple Safari 1.0+
- Google Chrome
- AOL 5+
- Netscape Communicator 4.51+
- Red Hat Linux Konqueror (KDE)
- Microsoft WebTV
- Konqueror (KDE) 2.0.0 +
- Microsoft Outlook 99+
- Microsoft Entourage (OS/X)
- Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0+
- Qualcomm Eudora 6.2+
- Lotus Notes (6+)
- Netscape Communicator 4.51+
- Mulberry Mail
- Openwave mobile browser 6.20+
- Major Operators inc. Vodafone, Orange, AT&T
- Major Handset providers SonyEricsson, Nokia, Alcatel & Palm (S40/S60/S80/OSSO) based Handsets from 2002
- Sony PlayStation Portable
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Nintendo Wii
- Microsoft Authenticode & Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Apple Mail
- Windows Mail
- The Bat
- Major Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and 7 (all versions inc 32/64 bit)
- Apple MAC OS 9.0+ (circa 2002), includes 10.5.X and 10.6.X
- All Major Linux Distributions (Debian, Ubuntu etc)
- Android (inclusion carrier specific)
- Apple iPhone, iPod Safari
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5/6
- Microsoft Windows CE 4.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Pocket PC 2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
- RIM Blackberry 4.3.0
- NTT / DoCoMo
- PalmOS 5.x
- Netfront 3.0+
- Opera 4.10+
- Adobe AIR
- Sun Java JRE (1.4.2 Update 16+, 5.0 Update 13+, 6 Update 3+)
- Mozilla Suite v0.9.8+
- OpenSSL.org’s OpenSSL v0.9.5+
- Google Checkout
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, InfoPath)
- We are authorized to sell and renew SSL across the globe.
- High discount on vendor regular price and multi year purchase.
- Guaranteed genuine price. No hidden fees no extra charges.
- Very simple and easy going automated online order system.
- 30 days 100% money back guarantee – No Hassle, No Questions.
- Round the clock real time live chat and email support - 24/7/365.
- Highly qualified technical and sales reps to help you on live assistance.
- Free security site seal on every purchase and assure online security.
- Unlike other resellers, we offer free reissue insurance at zero cost.
- Receive renewal reminders before SSL expiry and stay secured.